Wilmington, DE Dermatology Practice seeking Dermatologist
Wilmington, DE is located 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, mid-point between New York and Washington DC. Because Wilmington is right in the middle of it all, the city boasts excellent connections to the region as well as to national and international destinations from Philadelphia International Airport, Wilmington Airport, Amtrak / SEPTA Wilmington Station, I-95, and I-495.
Rich in history, Wilmington offers a unique blend of old and new. Old Swedes Church was erected in 1698 and is still in use, and the Harriet Tubman Byway of the Underground Railroad runs right through downtown Wilmington.
Private Practice Group is physician-owned and led. The office is well established in the area. A physician is getting ready to retire opening a position for a new Dermatologist to take over. This is an opportunity to join a practice that cares about their patients and physicians This clinic values the independent practice of medicine and believes that independent practice is the model which provides the patient with the highest quality of care. Review amazing highlights and benefits of this opportunity below:
- Successful, and dynamic group is seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join their team
- Physician-owned practice
- Built-in referral base
- Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
- Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility
- The practice offers a full spectrum of Dermatology - General, Medical, Surgical, Mohs and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skilled support staff
- NO TURNOVER IN THIS GROUP - opening due to growth
- EMR in place
- A highly lucrative compensation package that includes a base and 50% of collections
For further information about this amazing opportunity, please contact Stephen Gubbels
at 636.239.1787 Ext. 140
or email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.