Houston, Texas - Dermatology Physician Opportunities Available
**PHYSICIAN OWNED _ PRIVATE PRACTICE**
is actively seeking full-time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologists to join their team in Houston, Texas. There are 3 busy offices with opportunities available due to growth and expansion. Open to General Dermatologists, Mohs, Pediatric, and 2020 Residents. This practice performs light cosmetics, but it open to assisting a physician who desires to expand that service.
Houston has it all! It is the 4th most populous city in the US and 6th most populous in North America. It’s a dream location for people who love to travel with a major international airport, cruise departures out of nearby Galveston, and Amtrak routes to popular destinations. Perhaps that is why Houston has become the most diverse place in America allowing you to experience many types of food in world-class restaurants, cultural traditions, and influences from around the globe. Houston is also home to 6 professional major league sports teams and multiple college teams
- Busy day one due to growth and patient demand
- Work 4 or 5 days a week, your choice
- Flexible compensation models, either base salary plus productivity bonus OR straight 45% straight commission
- See 30-45 patients a day, well supported by 2-3 full-time medical assistants
- Full benefits, paid time off, paid malpractice, paid licensing and credentialing fees and much more!
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!