Detroit Area Private Practice seeking Part-Time Dermatologist!
Located in the northern suburbs of Detroit, this group is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified Dermatologist to join a fast-growing and well-respected private practice! This practice is committed to providing their patients and family with the best quality dermatology care that has built an excellent reputation. They are seeking a driven, patient-focused physician to see patients for both medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- Applicants must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist (MD/DO)
- Open to physician working 2-5 days a week
- See 30-50 patients daily for medical and surgical dermatology, and the practice also has a thriving cosmetic practice, you choose your practice mix!
- Earn a lucrative base income and a generous percentage of collections productivity incentives!
- Full Benefits including health, 401k, PTO, paid CME and more!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to live near the city or in the beautiful suburbs and be part of an established, successful and growing practice! The area is known for its great schools, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and close-knit community, with easy access to the booming downtown Detroit with none of the traffic! Just outside of the city you can enjoy the gorgeous Northern Michigan landscapes, and with the longest coastline in America, you can find great fishing, boating and beaches to explore as well!
Ready for your confidential conversation? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160.