WASHINGTON Dermatology Practice is adding a Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist to their team!
** Derm/Dermpath Opportunity - Part Time or Full Time **
Stunning location with beautiful views of Puget Sound. This suburb of Seattle is less than 30 minutes from Tacoma and 45 minutes from Seattle. One of the best places to live in Washington. Highly rated schools, beaches, parks, and gorgeous sunsets from the shoreline.
is representing a part-time or full-time opportunity to join a very successful group seeking to add a residency trained Dermatologist with fellowship training in Dermatopathology. The practice wants a candidate willing to work in a general dermatology clinic part of the week for the first year, then full time working in lab. Group currently processes over 100 specimens a day and growing.
This is a family-oriented, patient-focused group is one of the most comprehensive skincare practices in Washington. The practice has state-of-the-art equipment.
- Practice general dermatology and dermatopathology
- Group has a Path Lab on-site
- Be supported by experienced and trained support staff including a scribe and 1-2 Medical Assistants
- Work full-time, 4 or 5 days/week
- Group offers Partnership Track after 18 months
- Long term, excellent reputation of this practice keeps doctors busy
- Earn a very competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits including malpractice, 401K match, medical, life, dental, CME, license fees, 11 paid holidays and more
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
or email your CV and confidential inquiry to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all our job opportunities nationwide.