Privately Owned Dermatology Practice in Utah is adding General Dermatologist
Less than 45 minutes from Salt Lake City
If you love the outdoors this recreational capital of the world is for you. This location is a short drive from ski resorts, national parks, national monuments and home to rivers and lakes for water sports. Great area for mountain biking, climbing, golfing, camping and boating. All this within a 30-minute drive to the nearest International Airport.
has an exciting new opportunity with a client in Utah that is growing and needs your help. The group is seeking a Board-Certified, Board-Eligible Dermatologist to see patients for general dermatology (cosmetics is optional) part-time or full-time. Candidate must be willing to supervise mid-levels. Team environment, very friendly group.
- Enjoy working Part-time or Full-time, 3-5 days/week, group is flexible regarding your schedule
- Focus is your choice of General or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive plenty of support with seasoned staff who is experienced and trained
- Ownership Options available immediately
- Earn a highly competitive salary - 45% of collections
- Receive paid malpractice, CME, health, 401K match, dental/vision options
Family-oriented group that is seeking a like-minded physician with exceptional patient care. Beautiful location to raise a family and relax in the great outdoors.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry Ferguson
or calling 636.239.1787, ext 110