Northern Virginia Dermatology Private Practice is adding Physician
Less than 30 minutes from Washington, DC
This sparse suburban location is less than 30 minutes outside of Washington, DC. Family-friendly location in Northern Virginia that is filled with activities and attractions for the entire family. You can spend your time away from the office hiking, biking, jogging or walking along sections of the 900 miles of trails. Take in the fresh air boating, fishing or kayaking. This area is known as one of the best places to live in Virginia with coffee shops, restaurants, and highly rated public schools.
Private Dermatology practice offers an extremely down-to-earth and family-oriented culture. The practice recently moved into a bigger facility to accommodate the patient load. Candidates interested in Pediatric Dermatology are a plus. Very efficient office with EMA EMR.
- Work full-time, 4 days/week at one location
- Enjoy seeing patients for general dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Current providers are seeing 35+ patients/day - work at your comfort level
- Physician will work one Saturday/month (8-3) and one late evening (11-7)
- Two skilled MAs will scribe and set up for you, keeping you focused on efficiency and top-notch patient care
- Seasoned support staff who are continuing their education in the medical field
- Receive a competitive base salary plus % of collections bonus
- Full benefits including malpractice, CME, licensing, health, 401K (match), dental/vision options
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, ext 110
to learn more.