Knoxville, Tennessee Dermatology Private Practice is seeking an Outstanding Dermatologist
** Partnership Track **
Less than 15 miles outside of Knoxville, Tennessee, this PRIVATE PRACTICE offers an outstanding opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatologist. The group is adding a physician due to the expansion of the practice.
Nestled only 45 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this city in Eastern Tennessee has many hiking trails with stunning views, fishing, and white water rafting. This suburb is one of the best and upcoming cities in the area and offers a low cost of living. Great location to raise a family. High rated schools. Airports nearby. This is a No Income Tax State.
- The practice is flexible with a candidate wanting to work 3-5 days/week
- Enjoy a mix of medical, surgical dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Candidate with strong surgical interest is a plus
- A highly respectable and reputable group
- Partnership Track after two years
- Paid relocation
- No Mid-Level Supervision
- The position offers a highly competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, 401K, health, dental/vision options
This family-friendly private practice has a new, modern office with experienced and trained support staff to keep you efficient and on-time. The group is seeking a candidate that is kind, respectful to patients and staff and wants to be a part of their culture.
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry Ferguson
at 636-239-1787 ext: 110
for immediate consideration.