Nashville, TN Private Dermatology Practice seeking a Dermatologist
Tennessee offers no personal state income taxes and Nashville has so much to offer. The real estate market is healthy with significant metro growth but still affordable! Plenty of educational opportunities with a top University and excellent top-ranked public and private schools. Enjoy the weather, as the average year-round, is 70 degrees. Because the weather is so favorable, there is always some type of festival or event going on. Nashville is home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and the SEC’s Vanderbilt University. Not to mention, Nashville also hosts the Country Music Awards and has a constant flow of the most popular artists playing at the Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium.
This is an opportunity to join a Prestigious Physician-owned private practice located in Nashville, TN. Nashville is seeing an influx in population and so is the practice. Seeking a physician due to demand. Walk into a ready-made and full Dermatology practice. Opportunity to perform medical, cosmetics, surgical Dermatology. If you are seeking to be part of a busy practice and have an outstanding support system, and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
- Focus in General, Medical Dermatology and/or Cosmetics if desired
- Practice 3-4 days per week
- Work out of 1 or 2 practice locations within 20 minutes of each other.
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- EMR system in place
- Receive Vacation and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections
- Partnership offered after 2 years
For questions or immediate considerations please email your CV directly to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or call 636-239-1787
and ask for Stephen Gubbels