TENNESSEE Dermatology Practice seeking BC/BE Dermatologist
*West Central Tennessee -80 miles east of Memphis/2 hours from Nashville*
This location offers a small-town feel that is rich in history, values, and tradition. Great location that has become very popular to raise a family. The school system is rated as one of the best school systems in the state. There are family playgrounds, walking trails, horseback riding, soccer fields, swimming, and good old-fashioned barbecue.
is interviewing Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologists to join an established Dermatology practice near Jackson, Tennessee. Enjoy a reverse commute - heading away from traffic. The practice is currently booked out for 30 days.
- Expect to see patients for general, surgical, and cosmetics
- Excellent opportunity to build cosmetics practice
- Work out of 5 exam rooms
- Be supported by 2-3 Medical Assistants/Scribe who are experienced and well trained
- Work full-time, 4-5 days/week at one location
- Nextech EMR system is currently in place
- Earn a highly competitive salary consisting of a percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, license fee, health, dental/vision options, short-term disability, and more
Very affordable housing, great area for boating, fishing, and hiking. Nice, easy commute.
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Contact Zach Wissman
at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 for a confidential interview or submit your CV to Zach@mydermrecruiter.com