Mohs / General Dermatology Opportunity in Spokane, WA
myDermRecruiter has partnered with a dermatology practice in Spokane, Washington for an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist who is fellowship-trained in Mohs Surgery. Open to 2020 Residents
or experienced MD or DO. The practice would like to have this position filled by Summer 2020.
Spokane is Washington's second-largest city where residents appreciate the small-town atmosphere with the advantage of big-city amenities. The city lives up to its motto: Near Nature, Near Perfect." Spokane offers abundant green space and easy access to numerous mountain lakes, ski resorts, and bike paths. A vibrant downtown encompasses a variety of restaurants and performance venues and breweries. If you enjoy the outdoors and like a medium city feel, you'll love Spokane.
Additional highlights include
- Customize your own schedule
- Work 4-5 days a week; your choice!
- 1/2 day of Mohs, generally 6 cases per day, and 1/2 day of seeing General Dermatology patients
- An excellent guaranteed first-year base of $400k plus % of a collections-based bonus plan
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Stellar benefit package includes $5,000 CME, Licensing Fees, and a generous amount of paid time off
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!