Flagstaff, AZ Dermatology Practice seeking a Dermatologist / Dermatopathologist
**12,000 Specimens annually and growing**
Join a privately owned private (not owned by Private Equity) in Flagstaff, AZ. This is a full-time, clinical Dermatology / Dermatopathology opportunity. This is a very established practice that has a long history of success. Must be open to seeing patients of all ages and be fellowship trained in Dermatopathology. Join 5+ other providers who welcome a new Dermatologist to the team. Open due to a partner retirement and growth in the service
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full- service practice including dermatopathology/general dermatology with approximately 30% dermatopathology
- 12,000 specimens and growing
- Opportunity also do Mohs Surgery is desired
- Partnership is offered within the first 18 months of employment
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Each physician is staffed with a Scribe and MA to help you.
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, and Profit Sharing
- Paid malpractice + tail
- Work full-time, 4 days a week
- Providers are typically seeing 30-40 patients a day on average
- A positive, supportive workplace with a family-oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
- Compensation package including a base salary, + plus production based bonus plan
Email your CONFIDENTIAL CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or call (636) 239-1787 Ext. 140
to learn more!
Flagstaff is located in the mountains of northern Arizona and is a location for all seasons and adventures. Located near the southwestern edge of the Colorado Plateau next to Mount Elden, and just south of San Francisco Peaks, the highest mountain range in the state of Arizona. Located along near the southwestern edge of the Colorado Plateau; 45 mins to Sedona, and 2 hours from Phoenix.