Warwick, RI Dermatology Private Practice seeking Experienced NP/PA!
** Less than 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island **
is actively interviewing Dermatology Experienced Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants with 2 or more years of experience
within a dermatology practice. This highly successful, physician-owned private practice is looking for a driven, hardworking NP/PA looking to join their growing team in Kent County, Rhode Island.
Additional details include:
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, work 3-5 days/week, your choice!
- Enjoy seeing 25-45 patients daily for general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, at your comfort level
- The provider will have the excellent support of experienced and trained support staff, ensuring you are able to focus on patient care!
- The practice uses modern, dermatology-specific EMR
- The provider would potentially travel between 2-3 locations, all within 30 minutes of each other
- The position offers a generous base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, IRA matching, paid CME, PTO and more!
This location is one of the best places to live in Rhode Island! A suburban, coastal town less than 20 miles outside of Providence on the western side of Narragansett Bay, this area has great shopping, dining, parks, historic landmarks, and boating, as well as spectacular views of the bay.
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!