Warwick, RI Dermatology Private Practice seeking Dermatologist!
** Less than 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island **
is actively interviewing Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologists looking to join a highly ethical, physician-owned private practice in Kent County, Rhode Island! This successful and well-established group is looking to add providers to their team due to the high demand and tremendous growth of the practice!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Open to 2020 Residents or experienced MD or DO
- Full-time or part-time opportunity, work 3-5 days/week, your choice!
- Enjoy seeing 25-45 patients daily for general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, at your comfort level
- The provider will have excellent support with experienced and trained support staff, ensuring you are able to focus on patient care while being efficient!
- The practice uses modern, dermatology-specific EMR
- The Provider would potentially travel between 2-3 locations, all within 30 minutes of each other
- The position offers a highly competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, IRA matching, paid CME, 4 weeks PTO, and more!
This location is one of the best places to live in Rhode Island! A suburban, coastal town less than 20 miles outside of Providence on the western side of Narragansett Bay, this area has great shopping, dining, parks, historic landmarks, and boating, as well as spectacular views of the bay.
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!