Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatologist Near Providence, Rhode Island
** Just 15 minutes from lively downtown Providence**
myDermRecruiter is actively interviewing Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologists to join our highly successful client in Providence County, Rhode Island.
Step into a position offering a lucrative compensation package and numerous additional perks, including superior support from experienced, well-trained staff and a provider-centric, flexible schedule. You'll find an excellent work-life balance here!
About the Position:
- Full-time or part-time opportunity; work 3-5 days per week - your choice!
- Expect to see 25-45 patients per day
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology; based on your comfort level
- Open to experienced MDs, DOs, and 2020 Residents
- Multiple location position; all within 30-minutes
- Highly competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, IRA matching, paid CME, 4 weeks PTO, and more
- Highly ethical, physician-owned group
- Flexible work environment offering a great deal of autonomy
- Excellent, well-trained support staff ensures productivity
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
Providence is one of the country's oldest cities and the state capital of Rhode Island, located at the head of Narragansett Bay. This iconic coastal sea town is home to the Roger Williams Park Zoo, great colonial history museums and sites, unique dining experiences and so much more!
Providence offers so much to do and explore for families, young professionals, and even those looking to retire. And with Green Airport available for all of your air travel needs, you can make vacations a priority while living and working in this lovely city.
Plus, Providence is less than 60 miles from Boston, with even more attractions and experiences to be had!
Ready to Learn More?
Become a member of this flourishing and well-established group seeing tremendous growth today!
Email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!
All inquiries are held strictly confidential.
And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
Reach out today—we're here to help!
Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help. Check us out at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!