Part-Time Mohs Opportunity, Long Island, NY- Independent Private Practice
is actively recruiting a Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon interested in working PART-TIME for a PRIVATELY-OWNED Dermatology practice located in the center of Long Island, NY. Long Island is known for its rich history and diverse culture, all within 90 minutes from New York City. The culture of this office is autonomous with a tradition of camaraderie and excellence in patient care.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Private practice, physician-owned
- The practice focuses on medical and surgical dermatology
- Opening due to growth and patient demand
- This practice prides themselves on offering a great deal of autonomy. You will work directly with the practice manager to set up your schedule and direct staff to fit your needs
- 5-6 sessions per month with 8-12 patients per session
- Base salary with an incentive of 50% of revenue
- Open to 2020 or 2021 residents as well as experienced MD or DO; ready to interview immediately
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 200
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!