Tennessee—Memphis Private Practice Seeking a Dermatologist - Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full or part-time Dermatologist to join our client in Memphis, Tennessee—a physician-owned (non-PE) group.
Enjoy serving a ready-made patient base in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped office space while sharing in the collective vision of providing superior patient care alongside seven fellow physicians in a warm, welcoming, supportive environment.
- Full or part-time schedule; 3-5 days per week
- Position open due to current physician relocating out of state
- Pick up a large, existing patient base
- Three office locations, all within 20 minutes of each other
- Receive full support from a well-trained, experienced team of medical assistants and administrative staff
- Optional opportunity to participate in Dermatology resident training
- A brand new, stand-alone clinic will allow 4-5 patient exam rooms per physician
- Dermatology-focused EMR in place
- Competitive base salary, plus a generous production-based bonus plan
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision Paid malpractice, 401k + match, CME, PTO, Paid licensing, and Membership dues
Memphis offers residents affordability, a lively music and culture scene, delicious cuisine, diverse attractions and much more! Located in a beautiful setting in west Tennessee with the Mississippi River flowing through it, there are numerous outdoor recreation opportunities in and around the city. And Memphis International Airport is nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!