New York/New Jersey Group Adding Mohs Surgeon
Less 30 minutes from downtown NYC
, growing, financially stable multi-site dermatology group offers an outstanding opportunity located in Bergen County, NJ. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in Dermatology with an accredited MOHS Fellowship.
Further highlights include:
- Perform 100% Mohs Surgery caseload and excisions at least 2 -4 days a week from a new, modern, well-equipped office in Northern New Jersey. Two office locations are 15 minutes apart. The practice is flexible for the right candidate.
- Can guarantee 12-24 Mohs cases/week. This role is open due to physician relocating – immediate volume day 1.
- Gen Derm and cosmetics cases available, but not required
- Excellent support staff in place with Dermatology specific EMR
- The approach of practice is to put patient care first by making you efficient and happy
- Paid malpractice, paid tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and profit-sharing
- Paid CME, Paid Vacation and more
- Straightforward, reasonable and practical physician leaders
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Kathleen directly at 636-239-1787, Extension 170.