Privately Owned Dermatology Clinic in Dallas, TX is seeking an Experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant
Seeking an experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant that is local to the Dallas area!
This is an opportunity for you to join 6 other providers that welcome a Physician Assistant to the team. Be part of a privately owned, physician ran established Dermatology Clinic in Dallas, TX
. This practice focuses on a spectrum of Dermatologic services including, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, Cosmetics, Dermatopathology, and Mohs Surgery. They are seeking a new provider due to market/patient demand. Be the first Physician Assistant to become part of the practice.
- Must have 1-2 years of exclusive Dermatology Experience
- Enjoy working 4-5 days a week, with flexibility and autonomy
- Focus in your choice of General, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive plenty of support staff to help you stay efficient in your daily workflow
- Receive a generous compensation package
- Receive paid malpractice, health benefits, 401k, paid professional dues, time off, and much more!
If you’re from Dallas, chances are you’ve noticed the population boom going on. Nearly 300 people move to Dallas every single day - and for good reason. With great year-round weather, a downtown full of culture, and of course America’s team the Dallas Cowboys, it’s no wonder everyone wants to live in Dallas, TX. Dallas was also ranked the 4th best city to relocate to in America in 2014. Dallas also offers an international airport. You are only a 4-hour flight from most North American travel destinations.
For immediate consideration, please contact Stephen Gubbels
immediately by emailing your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or calling 636-390-3508
for further information.