Prestigious Physician-Owned Dermatology Practice in Birmingham, AL is seeking an Experienced Nurse Practitioner
Birmingham has so much to offer and deserves a closer look. What you’ll find will surprise you! The real estate market is healthy with significant metro growth, but still very affordable! Plenty of educational opportunities with top Universities and excellent top-ranked public and private schools. The city ranks as an important regional business center with medical as a leading industry. Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a diverse and award-winning dining scene. Amazing outdoor opportunities abound with hiking, biking, boating, and hunting. Enjoy four seasons with a mild winter. Close proximity to the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the beautiful Great Smoky mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River, which is one of the most bio-diverse in the country, flowing right through the city.
This is an opportunity for a Dermatology Experienced Nurse Practitioner
to join a Prestigious Physician-owned private practice located in Birmingham, AL. Adult and pediatric general dermatology. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:
- MUST HAVE 3-5 YEARS DERMATOLOGY EXPERIENCE
- Excellent earning potential
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager and business manager
- Currently 2 locations with full support and 2 surgical suites.
- Skin Care Boutique with a knowledgeable skin-care professional
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
- Top Coolsculpting Company
Ready to learn more? Contact Zach Wissman for a confidential conversation at 636-239-1787 ext 160 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The focus will be on General Dermatology. In Alabama, only physicians can inject Botox and Fillers and perform ablative procedures
- Practice 4-5 days per week
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- EMR system: Nextech
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections
is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation. Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com