Physician-Owned Practice in Birmingham, Alabama Needs a Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon to Join their Growing Team
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a talented Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon to join our prestigious client in Birmingham, Alabama, offering a rare opportunity and an excellent earnings potential.
Drive your own success and be fully supported by an extensive team of providers, medical assistants, administrative staff and more. A healthy patient backlog will ensure your busy from day one!
About the Position:
- Practice 4-5 days per week; your choice & NO WEEKENDS!
- Part-time opportunities also available
- Opportunity to practice Medical, Cosmetic, General Surgical, Mohs and Pediatric Dermatology
- Clinical research opportunity available
- Comprehensive support from qualified Medical Assistants; scribing and charting done for you!
- Open to MDs, DOs, and PGY4 Residents
- Competitive starting guarantee salary + a % of collections
- Future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually!
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick leave, CME, Short and long term disability, 401k + contribution and profit-sharing
- Partnership consideration available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Collaborative team culture with a tremendous emphasis on patient outcome and satisfaction
- Exceptional management with separate billing, call-center, office manager and business manager
- Full suite of top lasers and a full-service spa offering an excellent cross-referral opportunity
- Light Therapy Suite
- Nextech EMR system in place
- Team includes of Callback Nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma, and Merz company
- Skincare boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skin care professional
- Outstanding marketing professionals in place
Birmingham has so much to offer! Affordable housing, top-ranked public and private schools and universities, a growing job market—specifically in the medical field and award-winning eateries are just some of the things you'll love about living and working in Birmingham.
Here you'll find a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, unique outdoor experiences, including hiking, boating, biking and hunting, too. And you can't beat mild winters!
Birmingham is close to both the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the gorgeous Smoky Mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River—one of the most biodiverse in the country—flowing right through the city.
Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport is ready for you when it's time to get away, too!
Make Birmingham Home!
If this sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you, it's time for a confidential conversation with a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your confidential CV to Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential, and candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!