BC Dermatologist needed for Prestigious, Physician-Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL
**PARTNERSHIP CONSIDERATION AVAILABLE**
**OPEN TO MDs, DOs, AND PGY4 RESIDENTS**
Birmingham has so much to offer and deserves a closer look. What you’ll find will surprise you! The real estate market is healthy with significant metro growth, but still very affordable! Plenty of educational opportunities with top Universities and excellent top-ranked public and private schools. The city ranks as an important regional business center with medical as a leading industry. Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a diverse and award-winning dining scene. Amazing outdoor opportunities abound with hiking, biking, boating, and hunting. Enjoy four seasons with a mild winter. Close proximity to the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the beautiful Great Smoky mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River, which is one of the most biodiverse in the country, flowing right through the city.
Healthy patient backlog and active ongoing marketing provide a foundation to build a full clinic quickly. Opportunity to perform medical, cosmetic, general surgical, Mohs, and pediatric dermatology. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:
- Excellent earning potential
- Practice 4-5 days per week, your choice NO WEEKENDS!
- Part-time opportunities also available
- EMR system: Nextech
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager, and business manager
- Collaborative team culture with a huge emphasis on patient outcome and satisfaction
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- A full suite of top lasers and a full-service spa that offers a great cross-referral opportunity
- Skin Care Boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skin care professional
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma, and Merz company
- Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance based on circumstances
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections - future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually and drive your own success
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Contact Zach Wissman
at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 for a confidential interview or submit your CV to Zach@mydermrecruiter.com