BC Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon needed for Prestigious, Physician-Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL
Birmingham has so much to offer and deserves a closer look. What you’ll find will surprise you! The real estate market is healthy with significant metro growth, but still very affordable! Plenty of educational opportunities with top Universities and excellent top-ranked public and private schools. The city ranks as an important regional business center with medical as a leading industry. Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment landscape, as well as a diverse and award-winning dining scene. Amazing outdoor opportunities abound with hiking, biking, boating, and hunting. Enjoy four seasons with a mild winter. Close proximity to the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the beautiful Great Smoky mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River, which is one of the most biodiverse in the country, flowing right through the city.
This is an opportunity to join a Prestigious Physician-owned private practice located in Birmingham, AL. One of the physicians is relocating out of state leaving an opportunity for a Dermatologist to walk into a ready-made and full Dermatology practice. Perform Mohs surgery 1 - 1.5 days per week to start with an opportunity to grow. Practice medical, surgical, pediatric dermatology and cosmetics (optional) the other 2.5 - 3 days per week. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:
- Excellent earning potential
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager and business manager
- Currently 2 locations with full support and 2 surgical suites.
- Skin Care Boutique with a knowledgeable skin-care professional
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
- Top Coolsculpting Company
- Practice 4-5 days per week, your choice NO WEEKENDS!
- A full suite of lasers and a full-service spa which offers great cross-referral
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- EMR system: Nextech
- Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance based on circumstances
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections - future long-term potential of $600K - $1M+ annually and drive your own success
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 150
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!