ACADEMIC MOHS Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
Do you enjoy practicing a 50/50 mix of General Dermatology and Mohs surgery? myDermRecruiter
is actively recruiting a Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon who is interested in such a practice mix within an academic setting. Work a combination of 4 clinical days and 1 day per week dedicated to research and/or clinical trials. Open to MDs, DOs with ACGME approval, or Residents.
Gainesville is a unique family-friendly university community, well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historic, and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Home of the University of Florida “Gators”, the area draws business and convention travelers from throughout the world to state-of-the-art research, medical and conference facilities.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Practice with other collegiality focused colleagues in an academic setting
- Work from a single location with 1 other Mohs surgeon and great support staff
- Well equipped surgical suites and exam rooms
- Onsite DermPath lab
- Up to 5 weeks personal paid time off each year with an additional allotment of time dedicated to research
- Outstanding benefits with medical/dental/vision paid for 100% for you and your entire family
- Base salary plus RVU bonus, malpractice insurance covered with no need for tail insurance
- Relocation and sign-on bonuses
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!