ACADEMIC Dermatology trained Dermatopathologist Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
Do you enjoy practicing a 50/50 mix of General Dermatology and Dermatopathology surgery? myDermRecruiter
is actively recruiting an experienced Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship trained Dermatopathologist who is interested in such a practice mix within an academic setting. Work a combination of 4 clinical days and 1 day per week dedicated to research and/or clinical trials. Open to MDs, DOs with ACGME approval.
Gainesville is a unique family-friendly university community, well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historic and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Home of the University of Florida “Gators”, the area draws business and convention travelers from throughout the world to state-of-the-art research, medical and conference facilities.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Practice with other collegiality focused colleagues in an academic setting
- Work from a single location with 5 other Derm/DermPaths and great support staff
- Onsite DermPath lab
- Up to 5 weeks personal paid time off each year with an additional allotment of time dedicated to research
- Outstanding benefits with medical/dental/vision paid for 100% for you and your entire family
- Base salary plus RVU bonus, malpractice insurance covered with no need for tail insurance
- Relocation and sign-on bonuses
Ready to learn more about this great opportunity? Please email your CV to email@example.com
or call 636-239-1787 Ext. 160
for a confidential conversation!