Growing Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeking BC/BE Dermatologist for Indiana Clinic - Southern Indianapolis
**Open to Board Certified Dermatologist and PGY 3/4 Residents**
is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Southern Indianapolis. This is a well-established practice, in an affluent area with a loyal, clinically compliant patient base. The provider will have the opportunity to work alongside top providers in the region with an established brand. This area is a short drive from Indiana University, Brown County State Park, Lake Monroe, and Hoosier National Forest for outdoor enthusiasts!
- Position offers a guaranteed base salary for the first year, plus collections and other income potential
- Relocation and Sign-on bonus available
- Partnership available after various thresholds met
- Position is available due to patient demand and clinic growth, provider will see 35-40 patients/day
- Provider will hit the ground running day one!
- Full benefits offered including paid time off, paid CME, superior health, retirement benefits, & 401K with match
- Beautiful, well-equipped office, with superior support staff and management in place to keep provider happy and efficient
- Group offers 2-3 Medical Assistants per provider to maximize productivity. Current providers boast about the quality and skills of the support staff / medical assistants
- This group does not cut corners! Superior patient care with a strong mission/vision/values that treat physicians as partners!
For immediate consideration, contact Kathleen Tait direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 170
or email your CV to Kathleen@mydermrecruiter.com. All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!