Financially Viable, Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeking Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon for Indiana Clinic - Northern Indianapolis, IN
is recruiting for a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a thriving Dermatology group in Northern Indianapolis. This is a well-established practice, in an affluent area with a loyal patient base. This highly desirable community boasts a top tier school system, easy access to downtown Indianapolis and a regional airport, all within one of the most physician-friendly states!
- This position offers an above-market, guaranteed base salary, plus 45% collections and other income potential
- Relocation and Sign-on bonus available
- Partnership available after various thresholds met
- Mohs caseload averages 12 cases/per day, for 3 days/week. After an initial 12 month ramp-up, the group can guarantee position will offer Full-time Mohs caseload. Prior to that time, the provider can supplement volume with excisions and surgical procedures and limited general dermatology – the group is flexible for the right candidate.
- Dedicated marketing and referral support to help provider build volume faster than most other groups
- Full benefits offered including paid time off, paid CME, superior health, retirement benefits, & 401K with match
- Beautiful, well-equipped office, with superior support staff and management in place to keep provider happy and efficient
- Access to highly experienced and tenured support staff. Current providers boast about the quality and skills of the support staff / medical assistants / histotechs.
- Group is considered a close-knit, supportive, within a collaborative work environment
For immediate consideration, contact Kathleen Tait direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 170
or email your CV to Kathleen@mydermrecruiter.com. All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!