Dermatology Experienced PA needed to join a growing practice in Jacksonville, FL!
is actively interviewing Experienced Physician Assistants
for our client in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. This private practice Dermatology Group is looking for a team-oriented, hard-working, and caring PA to join their team. Group is adding providers due to patient demand and group expansion!
Lonely Planet ranked Jacksonville on its list of the world’s “10 Best Value Destinations for 2018,” the only U.S. city to make the list, and Expedia named Jacksonville as one of “21 Supercool U.S. Cities!” Enjoy diverse and welcoming neighborhoods with affordable housing, low traffic and great schools. Enjoy beautiful beaches only minutes away along with fishing, sailing, and many great attractions in downtown Jacksonville!
- 2 years of general dermatology experience required!
- Assist with Mohs procedures and closures, as well as seeing patients for General Dermatology, 30+ daily. Work at your comfort level!
- Work 5 days/week, no weekends!
- Work between 2 modern offices only 20 minutes apart
- Dermatology-specific EMR system currently in place
- Competitive compensation, including productivity bonuses!
- Full Benefits including health, dental, CME, PTO and more!
Ready to learn more? Call Zach Wissman
at (636) 239-1787 ext: 160 or email your CV directly to zach@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration.