Top Tier Dermatology Group Seeking BC/BE Dermatologist in Nashville, TN
is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology Group in North Nashville. This is a well-established practice, in an affluent area with a loyal patient base. The provider will have the opportunity to work alongside top providers in the region with an established brand. This area is a short drive from Music City, Vanderbilt University, and considered a major healthcare hub.
- This position is available due to patient demand and clinic growth
- The provider will see 40-45 patients per day for medical/surgical dermatology and light cosmetics
- Group offers 2-3 Medical Assistants with a scribe per provider to maximize productivity
- Current providers boast about the quality and skills of the support staff
- Updated, well-equipped office, with superior support staff in place to keep the provider productive and efficient
- Comprehensive benefits offered including paid time off, paid CME, superior health, retirement benefits, & 401K with match
- Exceptional patient care is at the center of this group. The practice has strategic growth plans and a highly regarded administrative team that treats providers as partners.
For immediate consideration, contact Kathleen Tait directly at 636.239.1787 Ext. 170
or email your CV to Kathleen@mydermrecruiter.com. All inquiries are held confidential.