NEW YORK Dermatology Practice is adding a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
* Mohs & Cosmetics/General Dermatology & Excisions *
** PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY **
is seeking a Board-Certified/Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join their thriving practice in New York (Brooklyn/Queens, Long Island Nassau County). This is a well-established, fast-paced multi-physician group with both internal and external patient referrals to keep you busy.
- The provider can expect to see 2 days Mohs and 2 days Cosmetics/General Dermatology & Excisions, initially
- Group has multiple sites in New York to provide more Mohs (some locations may not offer public transit)
- Group has an established Mohs lab
- Excellent internal and external patient referrals
- A high-income potential - group can offer a base plus percentage
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental/vision options, 401K, life disability and more
A beautiful skyline, breathtaking views from the Empire State Building, Broadway plays, famous landmarks and restaurants that offer some of the best cuisines in the world.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.