FLORIDA Private Practice is growing and adding a General Dermatologist to their team
Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunity, 3-5 days/week - your choice!
Gulf Coast of Florida! Less than 35 miles from Tampa
This small coastal city is considered part of the Tampa Bay area and has a mix of nature and beaches with a charming downtown area with shops and restaurants. This is an oasis of fun, sun, and relaxation. Great location to live and raise a family.
is recruiting for a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology Private Practice in New Port Richey/Trinity, Florida. This is a very exciting opportunity for a physician who wants a high quality of life in a beautiful part of Florida just outside of Tampa. The provider will have complete autonomy with experienced/trained support staff. A very welcoming group that will have you feeling like family.
Additional Highlights include:
- Group is open to a provider wanting Part-Time or Full-Time employment, 3-5 days/week
- Practice medical and surgical dermatology (cosmetics is optional), see 25-30 patients/day
- Support staff includes highly trained 1-2 Scribes/Medical Assistants, depending on the volume of patients
- Work at 1-2 locations (less than 30 minutes apart)
- EMR is EMA (Modernizing Medicine)
- Enjoy complete autonomy to focus on patient care
- Earn a base salary plus production incentives
- Benefits for full-time provider include malpractice, CME, 4 weeks PTO, health, dental, vision and more
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.