Charleston, SC Dermatology Practice seeking an Experienced Physician Assistant
With Charleston's cobblestone walkways, incredible historic sites, and miles of stunning beaches, hundreds of residents are moving to Charleston, SC
. Charleston was recently named Travel & Leisure’s top city in the entire U.S. for the fifth year running. When it comes to weather, Charleston hits the sweet spot by avoiding harsh winters and brutally hot summers. The average low temperature on the coldest day of the year is 38 degrees, and the summer month temperatures rarely climb above the 90s. You can still enjoy outdoor activities even in the middle of winter.
This privately owned Dermatology practice is rated the #1 Dermatology Practice in the area. They are seeking a Physician Assistant due to another provider relocating. Join 6 other providers who welcome a new Physician Assistant to the practice. Work out of 2 locations 4-5 days a week, and have a patient base from the start. The practice offers a variety of Dermatology services, and all of their office locations are completely up to date with the latest and greatest.
- Must have at least 1+ years of Exclusive Dermatology Experience working under a Dermatologist
- Work 4-5 days a week from 2 clinics within 30 mins of each other
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical Dermatology along with Cosmetics if desired
- Providers now are typically scheduling out 35-40 patients a day
- Receive support from 1-2 experienced MAs
- Receive a competitive market base salary + production!
- Full Benefits, which include retirement, health, dental, and vision
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com
or call 636-239-1787 ext: 140.