Dermatology Practice Administrator Needed in Santa Monica, CA
myDermRecruiter is seeking a skilled Practice Administrator for our client located in Santa Monica, CA. This group is a highly successful Cosmetic Dermatology Practice seeking an analytic, detail-oriented, highly organized manager to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management of clinic operations. Candidates with specific Dermatology Practice Administration experience are highly preferred. The physician owner is looking for a partner to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and teamwork for continued success.
This is a full-time opportunity, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week, with occasional overtime for special projects or meetings. Excellent hourly pay plus medical benefits, as well as paid time off, paid holidays, and more. Typical hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5:30 pm, however, this is flexible for the right candidate. The clinic is in close vicinity to Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles. This is an all-cash practice, no insurance experience required.
Ideal candidate profile includes:
- MUST have 2+ years as a medical practice office manager or administrator, dermatology experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or MHA preferred.
- Serve as an office leader and collaborate with HR, Finance, and Marketing consultants to provide progress reports and develop budgets on each functional area
- Ability to develop and operationalize short and long term strategic goals established jointly with the physician owner. Provide daily progress reports to the owner.
- Work hand-in-hand with the physician owner to ensure smooth communication and direction to the team. Responsible for talent selection, retention and onboarding, and management of core staff - employees and consultants.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite, including Excel and MS Word as well as excellent internet navigation and research skills
- Ability to manage a monthly physicians' calendar to ensure schedules and surgeries are coordinated with necessary travel arrangements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with superior customer service for a high-end patient base and clientele
No turnover in this office, with an average employee tenure of 10 years. The position is open due to the relocation of the last manager. Practice seeks a leader desiring a permanent, long-term opportunity in a thriving, highly lucrative medical practice.
NO PHONE CALLS, NO DIRECT EMAILS TO OFFICE. All interested candidates should apply confidentially to this ad with CV and contact information.
636-239-1787 Ext. 170
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00/hour