Dermatology Practice Administrator - New York, NY
myDermRecruiter is seeking a senior level Practice Administrator for our client located in New York, NY. This highly successful Dermatology Practice is seeking an analytic, results-driven, high-energy manager to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management of clinic operations. Candidates with specific Dermatology Practice Administration experience are preferred. This group has a strong performance-based culture and is looking for a partner to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and staff collaboration for continued success. Compensation is negotiable within $150-200K range plus performance based bonus.
Ideal candidate profile includes:
- 10+ years as a medical practice office manager or administrator, dermatology experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or MHA preferred
- Serve as an office leader and executive presence with management of up to 20 physicians within group's flagship facility
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and Marketing leadership to provide ad hoc reports as requested by CEO and leadership team
- Assemble budget and revenue projections over each functional area
- Ability to creatively develop solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established jointly with leadership team.
- Responsible for talent selection, retention and management of core staff - 125 employees and consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with superior customer service for a high-end patient base and clientele
For further information, please contact Kathleen Tait at 636.239.1787, Ext. 170 or email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 170