Southern Oregon - PRIVATE PRACTICE adding Experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
* Part-time to Full-Time Opportunity *
has an amazing opportunity for a Dermatology Experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Southern Oregon. This one-of-a-kind, forward thinking private practice runs with a patient's first mentality. Excellent opportunity for an Experienced PA/NP with 2-3 years experience previously worked in a Dermatology practice.
Join an established private practice that is growing and opening a second location. Candidate will work part-time and transition to full-time. This opportunity offers a team environment, family atmosphere and professional growth.
- Group is flexible regarding schedule, work part-time 3 full days/week or 4 half days/week and transition to full-time
- See patients for medical dermatology only (no cosmetics)
- Excellent support staff consisting of experienced and well trained Medical Assistants
- EMR = EMA (Modernizing Medicine)
- Candidates fluent in Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Full benefits package (for part-time), consisting of medical, dental/vision, CME, malpractice, 4 weeks PTO, 401K match after one year and more
Beautiful location with world-class fishing, rafting and hiking. This area offers locally sourced organic produce and award winning wines. Stunning Crater Lake is only 60 miles away. Waterfalls surround the Rogue Valley Mountains. Close to an International Airport.
For immediate consideration, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.