Physician-Owned, New York City Group seeking a General/Cosmetic Dermatologist as Medical Director
Lower Manhattan - Partnership Track Opportunity
Part-Time or Full-Time, 3-4 days/week
is actively interviewing Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologists for our growing client in New York City (Lower Manhattan). The group is seeking a top provider as their new Medical Director. Physicians with strong cosmetics preferred to help build their cosmetic practice. Join an established group, a physician-owned private practice that has unlimited room for growth.
If you are a leader that strives for excellence and likes to teach, this may be the opportunity for you.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- The group is flexible, work part-time or full-time, 3+ days/week
- Work at 1-3 locations (within close proximity)
- Enjoy seeing patients for cosmetic dermatology
- Group is open to a candidate wanting employee status or 1099
- Supervision is required
- Strong marketing and referral team in place to have you busy immediately
- Partnership Track - equity earned over time
- Earn a highly competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections
Prime locations with high-end cosmetics and a mission of transformation (level of service, expectations, and results). This is a results-oriented group that can help you build a solid practice.
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or call Terry directly at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
. All inquiries are confidential and candidates
pay a fee for our services!
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.