Superb Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Prestigious, Physician-Owned Practice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama Seeing High Patient Demand
**Less than an hour from Birmingham**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a growing practice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Take advantage of this opportunity's untapped potential and quickly gain ground as a well-established provider in the area with this practice's unmatched support to drive your own success!
About the Position:
- Full or part-time opportunity; 4-5 days per week - your choice and no weekends!
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical, Surgical, Pediatric Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Mohs possible for a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon
- Open to MDs, DOs, and PGY4 Residents
- Well-trained Medical Assistants ready to scribe and chart for you
- Receive a guaranteed starting salary plus a percentage of collections
- A future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually
- Complete benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick leave, CME, Short and long-term disability, 401(K) plus contribution and profit-sharing
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance (based on circumstances)
- Partnership consideration available
- Clinical research opportunity
- Collaborative team culture focused heavily on patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Exceptional management providing billing and call center support
- Fully equipped exam and procedure rooms
- Skincare boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skincare professional
- The full-service spa offers a tremendous cross-referral opportunity
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- Nextech EMR system
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
Tuscaloosa is a historic Alabama town brimming with potential for young professionals and families alike!
Tuscaloosa is home to the renowned University of Alabama, a lively downtown district on the banks of the Black Warrior River, numerous museums, and more woods, water, food, and fun than you'd ever need!
Just an hour's drive and you'll be day-tripping in Birmingham, where you'll find fun for the whole family at the Birmingham Zoo, McWane Science Center, and much more! Business and leisure travel just became that much easier with that quick commute to Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, too.
You're also just three and a half hours from Mobile, Alabama, along the Gulf Coast!
Ready for a Confidential Conversation?
Zach Wissman, a professional Dermatology Recruitment Specialist with myDermRecruiter, is ready to help you make a career move suited to your wants and needs!
Contact Zach at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or submit your CV to Zach@mydermrecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential. And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!