Prestigious, Physician-Owned Practice need BC Dermatologist in Tuscaloosa, AL
**PARTNERSHIP CONSIDERATION AVAILABLE**
**OPEN TO MDs, DOs, AND PGY4 RESIDENTS**
Tuscaloosa is a historic Alabama town with an eye on the future. Home to the renowned University of Alabama, a revitalized Downtown on the banks of the Black Warrior River, and more woods, water, food, and fun than you'll know what to do with.
Healthy patient backlog and active ongoing marketing provide a foundation to build a full clinic quickly. Opportunity to perform medical, cosmetic, general surgical, pediatric dermatology. Some Mohs possible for a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:
- Excellent earning potential
- Practice 4-5 days per week, your choice NO WEEKENDS!
- Part-time opportunities also available
- EMR system: Nextech
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office manager, and business manager
- Collaborative team culture with a huge emphasis on patient outcome and satisfaction
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- A full suite of top lasers and a full-service spa offers a great cross-referral opportunity
- Skin Care Boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skincare professional
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma, and Merz company
- Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance based on circumstances
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in place
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections - a future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually and drive your own success
For immediate consideration, contact Pam Pavely direct at 636.239.1787 Ext. 150
or email your CV to pam@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are held confidential and candidates NEVER
pay a fee for our services!