Warrenton, VA Private Dermatology Practice seeking a Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon - Opportunity for Partnership
Conveniently located only 35 minutes from Dulles International Airport and only within an hour's drive from world-class cultural centers, restaurants and fashionable retail areas of Washington, D.C.
and its suburbs, the Town of Warrenton offers a business location and quality of life of unsurpassed beauty and opportunity in the heart of Virginia's famed horse country.
This is an opportunity to join an established Dermatology clinic just 1 hour from Washington, DC. Join 3 other providers who welcome a Dermatologist to the practice. This is a practice that thrives on patient care and quality. They are seeking a Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon due to the growth of new patients. There are plans to expand the current clinic and hire 2 more providers.
- Must be open to General Dermatology & Mohs Surgery
- Mohs Fellowship trained is preferred
- Currently sending out 600 Mohs cases annually and growing
- Full-time, 4.5-5 days a week with flexibility
- Receive ancillary support from 2 trained MAs who scribe and setup for you
- Join a 20 year established practice
- Current providers see an average of 30 patients a day
- EHR in place
- Seeking a team player who is seeking a family feel atmosphere
- Receive a competitive compensation package which include a base salary + collections.
- Full health benefits, CME, 401k retirement
- Partnership offered after 2 years
For further information and/or to be considered, please email your questions and CV to Stephen@myDermrecruiter.com