Well-Established, Solo Provider Practice Seeking BC/BE Dermatologist
is actively recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our client's practice in Sonora, CA. This private practice is family-owned and has been a staple in the community for over 20 years. The sole provider is edging towards retirement and leaving behind a full patient base and strong support staff. This practice offers full-service dermatological care in a family-like environment. This is a premier opportunity for either an established Dermatologist or a provider starting out in their career looking to continue to serve a loyal community and patient following.
Additional highlights include:
- Board-Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist for medical/surgical dermatology
- Above market compensation – guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Flexible schedule, open to Part-Time or Full-Time, three to five (3-5) days/week
- Experienced support staff with previous dermatology experience
- The current clinical and administrative team has been together for 20 years – no turn over in this office
- Established patient volumes (35+ patients/day)
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more
Sonora California is an exceptional place to live with a charming historic downtown and small-town appeal. Located in California’s central valley, Sonora boats affordable living, with an easy drive to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park.
For further information, please contact Kathleen Tait at 636.239.1787, Ext. 170
or email your confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation. Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 170