Boca Raton, FL Dermatology Group adding Practice Administrator
is recruiting an experienced Dermatology Administrator
to join a thriving private practice located on the beautiful east coast of Florida. Enjoy everything Boca Raton, FL has to offer, along with job satisfaction and quality of life!
A very busy, privately owned
practice seeks a candidate with at least 2 years of specific Dermatology management experience
. Report directly to the CEO and Physician Owner.
- Ensure staff of 25+ is managed through professional communication, expectations, and standards
- Supervise department supervisors (marketing, billing/collections, call center, lab) to ensure each area of the practice is running smoothly and efficiently
- Provide financial reports to CEO on a monthly basis
- Ensure company policies and HR procedures are upheld; responsible for recruiting, hiring, firing, and disciplinary actions for all staff
- Prioritize patient care and satisfaction as number one for all staff; ensure patient privacy, communications and interactions are top-notch!
- Assist CEO with special projects, marketing efforts, and community relations as required
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including health, paid time off, 401k, and more!
For further information regarding this opportunity, apply today confidentially with your resume and salary expectations to Amy@myDermRecruiter.com
with your resume and salary requirements.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636-239-1797 Ext. 101
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are actively recruiting for a Dermatology Professional for your practice or seeking a new career opportunity, we can help! 100% dedicated to the specialty of Dermatology Nationwide!