Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon needed in Dallas, Texas
Located on I-35, Suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth
3 Days Mohs/1 Day General Dermatology, initially
This location offers everything you would want in a big city but feels small town. A growing suburb only 40 minutes outside of Dallas-Fort Worth that offers boutique shops, restaurants, parks, golfing, arts and jazz festivals, lower cost of living, vibrant culture, and a great place to raise a family.
is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon for a thriving Texas Dermatology Group. This is a full-time opportunity, 4 days/days a week.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Walk into a ready-made practice
- 3 days Mohs/1 day General Dermatology, initially with transitioning to 100% Mohs
- Expect to see 10 Mohs cases/day
- The practice is open to a candidate wanting to work at more offices for more Mohs
- Group has a Mohs Lab
- EMR = EMA
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus offered
- High competitive salary or percentage of collections
Join a well-established trusted team of highly skilled healthcare professionals in providing excellent medical and cosmetic dermatology services to patients of all ages.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV directly to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.