Established Private Practice Seeking Director of Operations – California and Nevada
is actively recruiting for a Director of Operations to join our client's team. This is a private practice - physician-owned and led, anchored by established, highly regarded providers throughout the California and Las Vegas, Nevada markets. This group offers full-service medical, surgical dermatology services, and cosmetics focused on an exceptional patient experience in a highly collaborative clinic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding financial targets and analyzing trends in revenue, productivity, appointments, workdays, and patient flow to maximize practice growth and provider performance
- Maximizes clinic operational efficiency, customer service, and performance, as well as physician and mid-level provider satisfaction through effective leadership
- Develops and trains staff as required, able to address administrator, physician, mid-level providers, and staff concerns
- Participation in economic performance directives related to direct clinic costs (labor, supplies, etc.)
- Prepares for and actively participates in required management meetings
- Responsible for overall clinic staffing in cooperation with HR
- Responsible for ensuring all clinics and providers deliver the best patient experience for every patient
- Ensures clinics are compliant with HIPAA, OSHA, and CLIA requirements as well as MIPS and all state and federal regulations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Superior computer skills; able to create and manage dashboard reports independently utilizing MS Office Suite
Education and/or Experience
- Identifies and addresses problems, conflicts, and difficult communication head-on
- Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers
- At least 5 years’ experience of Dermatology practice management is required
- Strong marketing and finance background with proven increase to revenue and P&L experience required
- Bachelor's Degree: Public Health, Business Administration or Health Care Finance or related field is preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered as well
For immediate consideration, apply with your confidential resume today!
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext 101
is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity in Dermatology or need to recruit a Dermatology professional to your practice, we can help!