New York City - Well Established PRIVATE PRACTICE adding Board Certified Dermatologist
is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a team of top-tier providers at their newest location near Central Park. Group specializes in laser surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery, and cosmetic procedures.
The group is seeking a physician with 2+ years post-residency hands-on cosmetic and/or surgical experience
- The physician must be licensed in New York
- Full-Time, work 3 days/week, flexible schedule
- Enjoy practicing primarily cosmetics and surgical dermatology (including a full range of injectables, laser skin surfacing, vascular lesion removal, radiofrequency micro-needling, skin tightening, tattoo removal, and noninvasive body contouring)
- Join a team of four physicians who currently rotate at this location
- Be supported by a certified nurse and two Medical Assistants trained in dermatology
- Group is affiliated with major academic medical centers to teach residents and fellows
- Earn a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of net collections
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, 401K, PTO, parental leave, license renewal, membership renewals
This new office is beautiful and located in one of the most desired areas of the city with a stunning view of Central Park.
Are you ready to make a change? Please forward your confidential CV directly to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry at 636.239.1787, ext. 110.