San Diego, CA - LOCUM Opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatologist
* LOCUM Opportunity, 4-5 Months - March - June/July 2021 *
has partnered with a well-established PRIVATE PRACTICE near San Diego, California seeking a LOCUM Board-Certified Dermatologist with 2-3 years in practice
. Group has an immediate need due to the provider being transferred by the military.
Work in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where their patients have been coming for generations. The group is patient-focused/patients first.
- Candidate must have a California license with 2-3 years in practice
- Work 2 days/week (Tuesdays or Thursdays and Fridays), 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Work at one location seeing patients for cosmetics and simple surgery (excise skin cancer, no Mohs), 10-15 surgeries/day
- Cosmetics include Botox, Juvederm fillers, chemical peels, IPL, COT Laser - cleanup of spots
- Experienced & trained support staff consisting of one Medical Assistant and receptionist
- Earn a very competitive daily rate
This office is in the center of this small coastal town with stunning views of the Ocean. Vacation destination with beaches, posh boutiques, and waterfront restaurants. Great location for scuba divers, kayakers, surfers, snorkelers, swimmers, and golfers.
For immediate consideration, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 110
or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com