Raleigh, NC Dermatology Clinic seeking a Dermatologist
This is an opportunity to join a busy practice that has been serving Raleigh and surrounding communities for over 5+ years and is a comprehensive center for skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment. This beautiful, modern practice offers a full range of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatologic services and provides unrivaled, individualized patient care. Opportunity to work with a team of 3 other providers that offer adequate support staff to maximize productivity, so you can focus on providing exceptional care to your patients. Seeking a physician due to patient growth and demand.
- See patients Full-time, 4 days per week for a healthy work-life balance.
- Providers now are seeing an average of 30-40 patients a day. Work at your own comfort level.
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics if desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Receive a Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K with a company match
- Flexible Vacation Time and Holidays
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Partnership Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a guarantee 1st year + production-based bonuses
Many families and young professionals live in the area, which has a suburban feel with lots of parks, restaurants, and shops. Raleigh is an exceptional town for raising a family and has been featured in many travel and leisure magazines. With its family-friendly atmosphere, great quality of life, and welcoming Southern community, the region has been named the best place to live in North Carolina. Raleigh has also been named among the safest in the country and 34 is the median age of its residents.
For immediate consideration or questions, please email your CV directly to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com