Pinehurst, NC Dermatology Clinic seeking a Dermatologist (Available to Mohs Surgeons)
Dermatology Clinic seeking a physician due to tremendous growth and patient demand in the area. This is a large Dermatology practice with multiple clinics throughout central North Carolina. Join a team of 20+ other established providers that welcome you to the team. This is an opportunity to work with a group that offers adequate support staff so that you can maximize productivity and focus on patients. You would be inheriting a mature, and busy dermatology practice in Pinehurst due to a Mohs physician retiring. True opportunity to be busy from day one.
- Opportunity for both a Mohs Surgeon and a General Dermatologist to take over an existing clinic.
- See patients Full-time, 4 days per week for a healthy work-life balance.
- Providers now are seeing an average of 30-40 patients a day. Work at your own comfort level.
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics if desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Receive a Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K with a company match
- Flexible Vacation Time and Holidays
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Leadership and Partnership Opportunities Available
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a guarantee 1st year + production-based bonuses
Pinehurst is centrally located in the state of North Carolina. Located halfway between the mountains and the Carolina Coast, and only a 1-hour drive from Raleigh. Pinehurst is a walking-friendly village featuring boutiques, fine and casual dining, and a variety of hotels. Pinehurst is consistently rated one of the top three golf destinations in the world and home of the historic golf resort, Pinehurst Resort.
For immediate consideration or questions, please email Stephen Gubbels directly at Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com