South Nashville Suburban Dermatology Clinic seeking a Dermatologist
We are working with an established Dermatology group in the Nashville
metro area that is seeking a BC / BE Dermatologist for their clinic in Thompson's Station / Spring Hill
. This is an opportunity to become part of a growing Dermatology team. The clinic offers a range of services in General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics. They are seeking a physician for the clinic due to growth and demand in the southern suburbs of Nashville.
- See patients Full-time, 4 days per week for a healthy work-life balance.
- Providers now are seeing an average of 30-40 patients a day. Work at your own comfort level.
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics if desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Receive a Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K with a company match
- Flexible Vacation Time and Holidays
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Leadership and Partnership Opportunities Available
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a guarantee 1st year + production-based bonuses
Thompson's Station and Spring Hill are located in Williamson County, which has a suburban feel and is home to families and young professionals alike. The Williamson County school system is the #1 ranked school system in Tennessee and is also home to many private schools that are nationally recognized. Williamson County has many dining establishments, shops, and entertainment venues, but is only 30 minutes away from all that downtown Nashville offers.
For immediate consideration or questions, please email Stephen Gubbels directly at Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com