COLORADO Private Practice is adding a General Dermatologist
Less than one hour from Denver
Great location with family-friendly attractions and outdoor adventures year-round plus 300 days of sunshine/year! Enjoy boating, fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, camping, and skiing. There are coffee shops, galleries, shopping, and casual/fine dining. The school district is considered one of the best districts in the state.
is actively recruiting a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our client's private practice in beautiful Northern Colorado. Group has a long-standing, well-established patient base and excellent reputation. Enormous opportunity to learn from current providers. The practice is currently booked 3-4 weeks out so you will be busy right away. This group is all about putting their patients first.
- The focus is medical dermatology (cosmetics is optional)
- Exceptionally well-trained and experienced support staff (two Medical Assistants/scribes)
- Full-Time, work 4 days/week at 1-2 locations seeing patients 8 am-4 pm
- The group is flexible, earn a guaranteed salary for the first two years or percentage of collections only
- Full benefits package including malpractice, health, dental, vision, 401K match, CME, and more
Work opposite of traffic in the fastest growing area in the region with the conveniences of larger cities nearby.
For immediate consideration, please contact Terry directly at 636.239.1787, Ext 110,
or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.