New Hampshire - Dermatology PRIVATE PRACTICE adding Outstanding Dermatologist
One hour from Boston
This seacoast city is filled with a rich history, shops, and family-fun activities from land to sea. The area offers boating, kayaking, lobster fishing, whale watching, touring lighthouses that guard the harbor, golfing, and mouth-watering restaurants.
has an amazing opportunity for a Dermatologist to join a PRIVATE PRACTICE in New Hampshire. This physician-owned and led group is seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible General Dermatologist with ties to the area to join their team. Residents who move away to another city, often return home for the quality of life, family-friendly values and strong community found here.
- Walk into a ready-made practice consisting of four physicians and physician extenders
- Work full-time, 4 days/week, and 1-2 locations (locations are 20 min apart)
- Practice medical and surgical dermatology seeing 30+ patients/day
- Excellent support! Medical Assistants and behind the scenes administrative support
- EMR = EMA Modernizing Medicine
- Above market compensation - guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and more
Join a team that is committed to serving the local community, locally owned and operated. Excellent schools and quality of life with easy access to cities in Boston and Portland, Maine.
For immediate consideration, please email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.