Well-Established Oregon Dermatology Practice adding Physician - Astoria, Oregon
Northwestern Corner of Oregon
Located on the Columbia River and only miles from the Pacific Ocean, this location offers stunning views of the river, bay, and forests. Family-fun attractions and recreational activities for everyone. There are hiking trails, river walking trails, an aquatic center, trolleys, boating, fishing, art galleries, eclectic shops, and restaurants. Beautiful area to raise a family.
is actively interviewing Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologists for our client in Astoria, Oregon location. The practice is looking to add a General Dermatologist to their team due to the provider relocating to be closer to family. Group has an immediate need! A very collegial and welcoming group that will have you feeling like one of the family.
- Must be Board-Certified/Board-Eligible in Dermatology
- Two provider practice, work at one location, full-time, 4 days/week
- The focus is medical and surgical dermatology (open to Botox, Fillers)
- Typically see 30+ patients/day
- Earn a highly competitive percentage of collections
- Great benefits package including 401K, health, dental option, CME, vacation, and more
This is a great community and the office is very close to the hospital for referrals. Potential growth opportunity into other coastal communities if the physician is interested.
For more information, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com
or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110
to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.